Thursday, May 16, 2013

April Fool SMS

The time since I have met u,
i have realized that
a friend like you is worth million dollars...
So, if u dont mind......





True love is like an pillow,
u can hug when you are in trouble,
you can cry when you are in pain 
& u can embrace when you are happy.
So when u need true love spend 100 bucks and buy a pillow.




When u feel sad,
to cheer up just go to the mirror and say,
"damn I am really so cute".
U will overcome your sadness.
But don't make this a habit.
Coz liars go to hell.   




Hey
get ready,
my marriage is fixed.



Its on 1st of April.

Surprised?



Stupid,

1st april is April fool,
and u r the 1st person whom I fooled.





If you are in tension,
If nothing seems right,
If u find no way out,
Then just think of me only once,
I will be always there to INCREASE your tensions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog